Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crazy for Felt and Happy Hats




Big Button Felt Flowers---the perfect Winter Hair Bow.


Mini Felt Clips---so cute!



No hair--No problem buy a hat and put on any bow or flower you please! They look super cute and are such a hit in pictures.

The final week before the big Craft Show at Liberty Community Center. Saturday from 9am to 5pm .
I have about 200 new bows and flowers and other fun hair pieces that will be sold by my friend Misty as I can not be at show due to a Family adventure. Look for the Little Lady Hair bows sign.
I have been using a lot of old buttons with the felt pieces and love the simple look they give. I was sure to make a bunch of Xmas bows also because you got to have a fun Xmas bow. Avery has a new bow every year to match a fun Xmas shirt.
Remember I love to due custom bows to match an outfit. All I need is a picture of the outfit and we can make you a bow to complete any outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment